Describe a situation where you helped an old person.
When you helped?
Where did you helped?
How you helped?
How you felt about it?
- We all are humans and it is our humble responsibility to help others whenever it is possible.
- I have helped different people many times but here I would like to talk about a time when I helped an old person, who was not known to me earlier.
- Civil hospital of my city is the busiest hospital in Asia. Many people from different countries and other places from my country come to civil hospital for treatment.
- Every three months, I and my two friends visit civil hospital for donating blood.
- Last month when we visited civil hospital, I saw an old person seated on bench and he was crying.
- I went to him and asked about his problem.
- Actually, he was from Rajasthan. And he was in hospital for his wife’s heart surgery.
- Unfortunately, blood group of his wife was O-. That is very rare blood group.
- Hospital authorities told him to arrange 5 units of blood but due to this rare blood group it was not possible for him to arrange. He tried a lot but he failed and he was crying.
- So I told him not to worry and I started working on it. I ask all my friends and relatives for this blood group.
- Fortunately, my two relatives and three of my friends had the same blood group. So I immediately told them to come to hospital.
- Finally, blood was arranged for that old lady and operation was immediately started.
- I was there with that old person outside the operation theater and told him not to worry at all.
- After five hours of operation doctor came out and told operation was extremely successful.
- We all were very happy and first time I saw smile on that old persons face.
- He was so thankful to me and he blessed me a lot.
- I felt too much proud for myself.
- That was the time I helped an old person and I felt very happy.
Stay Connected to Vinay Patel Classes - IELTS coaching center in Ahmedabad.
Very very usefulReplyDelete
So nycc ideaReplyDelete
Thank you sir.ReplyDelete
Please or ideas b do ye idea b acha hReplyDelete
very helpfull for meReplyDelete
Sooo good nd very easy languageReplyDelete
Can you please make an interesting old person you metReplyDelete
Very helpful for meReplyDelete
very good ideaReplyDelete