Describe something important that you lost in the past.
What it was?
How you lost it?
Why was it is important to you?
How you felt when you lost it?
- In the era of technology, we use many electronic items for our convenience.
- Many electronic items like different types of gadgets such as mobile phones, watches, computers and many more are become part of our life.
- My daily work becomes easier by using these items.
- However, if I lost any of them it creates many problems for me.
- Here I would like to talk about an incidence when I lost my watch which was very close to my heart as it was gifted to me by my mother on my 23rd birthday.
- That watch was of Casio Company.
- It was a limited edition watch. There were many attractive features in the watch like water resistance, dual time, sleep monitor, calorie counter and step measurement.
- It was my dream watch and my mother completed my wish. But I lost it last year in Goa.
- Last year I visited Goa with my friends where we had enjoyed a lot by visiting different beaches.
- I did many water activities like scuba diving, jet skiing, paragliding, bumper ride and banana ride.
- After doing such fun activities when I return to my hotel room. I released that my watch was not in my hand. I had dropped it into the sea or on the beach while performing water activities
- The was not change that I can go back and find it, as in whole day I went to different beaches and other site seeing places of Goa.
- I was very disappointed because I lost my favourite watch.
- My mother saved money every month for many years to buy me this watch.
- Hence, I felt very guilty at that time.
- I am a very fitness freak person and I was using that watch for my daily workout. It was very useful for me to calculate my calorie intact as well as it also counts the calories which I burnt during my training sessions.
- So I felt very frustrated at that time as it was one of the precious gifts which I ever received in my life.
Easly to understandingReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete
please add some other q cards
Add some more vacab and idioms.ReplyDelete
Fabulous thanks for helpingReplyDelete
Please add some new ideas of cue card which is play a imperative role in our studyReplyDelete
nice idea and really well describedReplyDelete
very easy cue cardReplyDelete
Unique than other's content that's why...good way to achieve more band.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this experience of IELTS Practice in the form of article. It is really helpful for those who are preparing for IELTS or any other study abroad program.ReplyDelete