Describe something important that you lost in the past.
What it was?
How you lost it?
Why was it is important to you?
How you felt when you lost it?
- In the era of technology, we use many electronic items for our convenience.
- Many electronic items like different types of gadgets such as mobile phones, watches, computers and many more are become part of our life.
- My daily work becomes easier by using these items.
- However, if I lost any of them it creates many problems for me.
- Here I would like to talk about an incidence when I lost my watch which was very close to my heart as it was gifted to me by my mother on my 23rd birthday.
- That watch was of Casio Company.
- It was a limited edition watch. There were many attractive features in the watch like water resistance, dual time, sleep monitor, calorie counter and step measurement.
- It was my dream watch and my mother completed my wish. But I lost it last year in Goa.
- Last year I visited Goa with my friends where we had enjoyed a lot by visiting different beaches.
- I did many water activities like scuba diving, jet skiing, paragliding, bumper ride and banana ride.
- After doing such fun activities when I return to my hotel room. I released that my watch was not in my hand. I had dropped it into the sea or on the beach while performing water activities
- The was not change that I can go back and find it, as in whole day I went to different beaches and other site seeing places of Goa.
- I was very disappointed because I lost my favourite watch.
- My mother saved money every month for many years to buy me this watch.
- Hence, I felt very guilty at that time.
- I am a very fitness freak person and I was using that watch for my daily workout. It was very useful for me to calculate my calorie intact as well as it also counts the calories which I burnt during my training sessions.
- So I felt very frustrated at that time as it was one of the precious gifts which I ever received in my life.