A competition you would like to take part in.
1) What kind of competition it is?
2) What would you do in this competition?
3) Why does this competition interest you?
· Life is full of competition. At each and every phase of life, we face many different kinds of the competitions.
· In my school life, I have participated in many competitions.
· Once, I took part in elocution competition, where I gave a speech on Bhagat Sigh – The Indian Freedom Fighter.
· I won 2nd price in that competition, which boost my confidence as a child.
· But, here I would like to talk about a competition I would like to participate in it is a cooking show called as Master Chef India.
· Master Chef India is a famous cooking competition in India and is conducted every year.
· In this competition people all over India participate and show their cooking talent.
· I, my family and my friends believe that I possessed a great culinary skill and I should take part in the next Master Chef India competition in 2019.
· I am preparing for this competition for two years.
· Master Chef India Competition is conducting this competition for 10 long years.
· Who so ever wins this competition became famous, can earn success and own numerous restaurants all over the world.
· These made me keen to take part in this competition.
· I am very good at baking therefore if I participate in this competition, I will give my best to impress the judges with my delicious dessert and sweet dishes.
· Currently, I own a small baking shop and take online orders.
· But, it is not so popular yet, but if I participate in this competition would surely benefit me in growing my business, even if I don’t win it.
· So, Master Chef India is one of the competitions in which I would like to participate in the coming future.
Stay connected to Vinay Patel Classes ( IELTS coaching center in Ahmedabad )