Describe a line that you remember from a poem or song.
- What it is
- What poem is it from
- How you know about it
- How you fell about it
• Well to me, ‘music is a food of soul’.
• Whenever I feel demotivated or down in the dumps, music acts as an inspiration to me.
• Well, there are a number of songs or poems, which I listen to in my life. But some of those I remember well is very close to my heart.
• Here, I would like to talk about one such song which I have loved since the day I heard it for the first time.
• One of my friends suggested me to listen to this song and then I became a fan of this person.
• The song, I am talking about, is titled “FACTS” which was sung in 2018 by Karan Aujla.
• It is actually a single track and was one of the first singles released by him.
• The song was written by Mr. Sandeep- Rehaan. Later, this song reached number 12 on the Asian charts top 100.
• Anyway, this is one of the most favorite pieces of music because the lyrics in this music are so easy to understand and follow.
• My favorite line of this song is the last one where he mentioned taking care of parents.
• Since he is an orphan, he conveyed a message that he is unable to spend quality time with his parents but his audience can.
• Besides, Mr. Karan seemed to have given all his heart and musical talent to make this song a success story.
• I felt so amazed and after listening to this song for the first time, I downloaded it on my phone and since then, hardly a day goes by when I do not listen to this song at least once.
• This is such a piece of mild and soft music with such a great tune that every time I listen to it I feel like I am taken to the world of dreams where there is no sadness or cruelty.
For more such amazing topics, stay connected to VPC.
(Study Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad).