Describe a film you watched.
- When and where you watched it?
- What was the movie about?
- Why you chose to watch it?
- How you felt about it? And explain why it made you think a lot?
• As it works as a stress buster for me and a great source of entertainment.
• A few months ago, I had the burden of my exams so, in order to refresh my mind, I decided to watch television.
• When I went to the living room, I saw that my brother was already watching a movie.
• It was "Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karo", even though I have watched its several time I decided to watch it again it was so hilarious that it gave me a heavy laugh.
• Now the title of the movie "Kis Kis Ko Pyaar Karo", means to whom do I need to love out of many? Kapil Sharma played a lead role in this movie.
• He is already an Indian stand-up comedian and always keeps his audience laughing along with his humorous and assorted stuff.
• Actually, in this movie the Kapil Sharma gets hitched with three different women under strange circumstances, and unfortunately, these three ladies live in the same building and are unaware of the fact that they have the same husband.
• He handles his three wives in such a way that it creates laughter in the audiance.
• It really makes a lot of confusion and can make someone lost in thoughts but at the same time, viewers experience heavy laughs because of comedy.
• Overall, the entire movie is quite humorous. Though I get confused a lot when I watched it for the very first time; now I can easily understand but still like to watch with the same interests and curiosity again and again.
For more such funny and interesting topics, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes.
Post a Comment