Describe an old friend you got in contact with again.
- Who he or she is?
- What he or she is like?
- How you got in contact?
- And explain how you felt about it?
• Well, the world is so small and it is not surprising that sometimes we meet others I have quite a few experiences and this very moment.
• I would like to share my recent experience of being a shopping mall where I came across my old school days friends.
• Last Sunday, I was at the shopping mall to do a bit of shopping.
• When I was at a store of sports shoe brand Nike, I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and to my surprise, he was my old day's friends ____ and I called him and he too immediately recognized me.
• We both got surprised to see each other and we were happy at the same time to meet after such a long time.
• We gave a tight hug to each other and at this point, we decided to spend some time together.
• We went to the cafeteria to and have a cup of coffee together with some snacks over the cups of coffee, we recalled the memories of our school days especially, the good time we had at school with over friends, playing games making fun and over the teacher and doing other mischief told me that how difficult it was for him to initially adjust in Canada.
• It took him a while but after that, he made many friends there, and now, he loves Canada.
• In fact, he also suggested to me give an overseas exam and move abroad for my further study.
• Now it was the time to say goodbye but, before that, we clicked few photographs to keep memories of this surprise and also shared on social media accounts to surprise our other friends as well.
• I also shared my contact with my friend. So that we could remain in touch afterward as well.
• Overall it was a time when I unexpectedly or surprisingly meet my friend and together we had a lot of fun.
For an amazing IELTS speaking topic, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching Centre in Ahmedabad).
Post a Comment