Describe a person who wears unusual clothes
- Who is he?
- How do you know him?
- What kind of clothes he wears?
- Why do you consider that his clothing choices are weird?
• These trends usually depend on what kind of people they admire but famous personalities are usually the one’s that it’s focused on whether they are film stars, sports person or an athlete doesn’t matter.
• I personally prefer to be comfortably dressed while trying to follow the dress code as closely as possible but I am not much concerned about the dress code.
• But I have this friend Akash who doesn’t pay much heed to what he wears on a a bit more extreme than I am.
• For instance, sometimes I notice him wearing a jacket over casuals, sometimes wearing a formal shirt over jeans, and sometimes wearing tees over formal pants.
• He experiments way too much not caring about how it goes in society.
• He doesn’t believe in social norms.
• He just wears whatever he feels like wearing at an extreme level.
• I have also seen him wearing bright colors more often which I normally hate.
• Actually, he aims to become a fashion designer especially with an odd combination.
• That’s one of the reasons why he keeps trying a different types of combinations.
• I have seen him turn old clothing into a brand-new one with creative modifications.
• He does that on anything that he can find useful.
• For example, recently he made denim shorts by removing the torn parts of his jeans.
• Recently, he is more earnest about it and started sharing them on social media. I also heard people want to buy them from him and there have been talks about him in social media.
• Some people do criticize him for his design but he is proud of it, this is what I admire him.
• On top, he is able to carry everything he wears so well.
• Of course, it doesn’t mean that I will wear them because that is not my taste, so
sometimes find him a bit weird but he is definitely good at what he does.
For more such amazing IELTS speaking topic stay connected to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching in Ahmedabad since 2001)
I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.ReplyDelete