Describe a part of a city or a town you enjoy spending time in.
- Where it is.
- What it is like.
- What do you do there?
- And explain why you enjoy spending time there.
• It’s a huge shopping complex called _____. It was opened to the public in 2015. The building is located in a posh area of _______.
• Young adults normally use their personal vehicles like cars, bikes, or scooters to reach there. Some families do prefer public transport as it’s a paid parking zone.
• This shopping center is equipped with a 4-screen cinema, lots of branded shops, multicultural food courts, and children’s play areas.
• Concerts, music, and dance competitions are also organized regularly. Depending upon the interest and the purpose of visiting the mall, people can decide what they wish to do in the complex.
• They can watch the latest films, enjoy delicious food from China, Thailand, and Italy or participate in cultural programs.
• Shoppers can also get a fabulous shopping experience. Children too can have a lot of fun in designated play areas.
• Additionally, people can meet renowned writers, musicians, and chefs on gazette holidays like 15th August, 2nd October, and 26th January and festivals.
• They can even give suggestions about who should be invited in the future. The public is duly informed about the upcoming events through adverts in local newspapers.
• Certainly, all these facilities make it an ideal place for all age groups. It’s is worth visiting.
• For me it’s my favorite place to visit whenever I have time. I mostly prefer to visit with friends as it’s filled with teasing, gossips and a lot of fun.
For more such interesting topics, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching Institute in Ahmedabad).