Describe a place(/person/home) you like to visit but you don’t want to live there? | Recent IELTS Speaking Topics
Describe a place(/person/home) you like to visit but you don’t want to live there?
- What place is it?
- When do you visit that place?
- How you feel about it?
- Why you don’t want to live there?
|Image Source: Unknown|
• I love traveling doesn’t matter where it is as long as it’s far away from the city’s routine life.
• Today, I would love to highlight one such place which I love visiting but do not want to stay there for a long time.
• So, the place is basically my hometown 'Mandi' which lies in Himachal Pradesh but it’s practically like a hill station
• My father moved to ___ back in the 80s I and they have been staying there for the last 40 odd years and me right from my birth.
• There are many reasons why I love to travel to my hometown.
• First of all, it’s because of the change in climate as it’s always cooler and the air is free of pollution there.
• As most vehicles running there will be public transport the air pollution in my home town is close to nothing.
• Air is usually so clean that you can feel it as you spend few days there.
• Next reason is that most roads run through mountains so we have to walk a lot and do a lot of mountain trekking and I absolutely love that.
• The amount of stamina one can gain from just one month of walk-in those mountains can’t be achieved even after one year of the gym in cities.
• Apart from this I have so many relatives back there that I can spend almost a month without even realizing that the month has passed. In cities, we literally count days as it passes.
• Population is under control there is almost no traffic and pollution are less too. It’s a perfect vacation spot for me also there are many places to visit like Shimla, Manali, Kullu, Manikaran, Dharamshala, and many more which are popular tourist spots in India.
• But since everything is in control the job opportunities will also be limited unless you land a government job or have your own business it’s hard to survive.
• On top people start their day from 5 in the morning and end it by 7 in the evening since they have to travel a lot to reach their job location on daily basis.
• It’s a wonderful place to live in but I think it’s not an ideal spot to spend your life there.
• So, I would like to end by saying that one must visit Himachal Pradesh at least once in their lifetime but should not think of setting there.
For such interesting IELTS speaking topics, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS coaching in Ahmedabad).