Describe a polite person whom you know.
- Who is the person?
- How you know him/her?
- And explain why you think this person is polite?
• Well, being kind towards everyone is very important in any community. I know many polite persons but here I would like to talk about the politest person known to me.
• I would like to talk about one such person who is also a friend of mine. His name is ______.
• He works in a ______ as a _______. He is in his mid-30s as of now.
• He always keeps a smile on his face, which makes him attractive, though he is not handsome.
• As he goes to the gym regularly, his physical appearance resembles an athlete.
• His dressing style is impeccable, he gives importance to his professional look and always wears suits and ties.
• We are friends since childhood, so I know him very well. I remember his mother used to teach us all the time about manners for different situations.
• Also, how to respect and kind to other people and be considerate. He adapted all that his mother taught and follow it.
• He gives respect to all people no matter another person is elder or older. I have seen that many times he goes out of the way to help others. That is why everyone in my family and neighborhood loves him.
• He is very predictable and even if he is himself sad or depressed, he never lets it affect us.
• Overall, he not only helps his friends but strangers also, that’s what makes him very different in our friend circle.
For more such amazing IELTS speaking topic, subscribes to Vinay Patel Classes (Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad).
Post a Comment