Describe a short trip that you often take but do not like.
- where you go
- when you go there
- why you go there
- and explain why you do not like this trip
• I am here as I am a working professional and my job is located here.
• So, my daily schedule includes four trips to my workplace since my work is divided into shifts.
• Most of the time I wake up right in the nick of time because I hate waking up early and waiting till the time of my office.
• It’s not that far but traffic at night really makes my head spin as these days a lot of renovations are being made be it metro lines addition or new flyovers these make the matters worse.
• I usually travel by personal vehicle but the traffic during peak hours is so insane that it drives me nuts.
• Whenever I get stuck, I normally get delayed by at least 15-20 minutes.
• Invariably, I get stuck at one bottleneck of the traffic or another
• Another thing that I do know like about this journey is that when people are aware that traffic is not moving, they start honking.
• When I hear the loud horns, I start having a headache and I feel irritated.
• Sometimes the idle engines at the traffic lights also create a lot of noise and the emissions from the engine disturb the peace in my mind. Like they don’t even bother to turn their engine off knowing that traffic won’t open for at least 3 minutes.
• Since this is my daily routine, I have no other choice but to bear with it. But I presume once those renovations are done that is the addition of metro and flyovers the traffic may decrease a lot and that will be such a big relief as I will not have to make this journey in such high traffic again for a long while.
For more such amazing and simple topics, stay connected to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching Institute in Ahmedabad).
Post a Comment