Describe a thing you bought and you are happy about
- Explain why you bought it?
- Why you selected this product?
- From where you purchased it?
- And explain why you are so happy about it?
• For daily needs I buy a lot of things sometimes for myself sometimes for the family but not always such things make me happy after buying them.
• But, today, I would like to talk about buying a product which really made me happy.
• The product that I bought that made me feel happy, was a vacuum cleaner for my home which I bought about 3 years ago.
• I needed to buy the vacuum cleaner because the old one, we had, got damaged because my 3 years old little nephew had poured water into it, apparently because he thought he needed to clean it.
• It is worth mentioning here that it was for the first time that I bought a vacuum cleaner, so I was really very skeptical about it since I had almost no or very little knowledge about it.
• But, however, it turned out to be a really good product in the end.
• Interestingly, this vacuum cleaner had a beautiful and shiny magenta color, and it also felt rather light to carry, even though it was relatively bigger than a standard size family vacuum.
• Of course, I will have to thank my sister-in-law in a big way for helping me purchase such a nice vacuum cleaner because it was her suggestion.
• She was also kind enough to give me some hints about the brands or the name of companies which manufactured the best kinds of vacuum cleaners.
• I was really happy to buy this product, mainly because it ran and still running without giving any kind of troubles whatsoever!
• I was happy for this nice-looking vacuum cleaner also because it didn’t really make much sound like many other vacuum cleaners in the market.
• Finally, it also had some great safety features if my little nephew wanted to “clean” it (again)!
For more such amazing and interesting topics, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching Center in Ahmedabad).
Post a Comment