Describe an art or craft activity (For example printing, woodwork) that you had at school | Recent IELTS speaking topic
Describe an art or craft activity (For example printing, woodwork, etcetera) that you had at school.
- What you made?
- How you made it?
- What it looked like?
- And how you felt about the activity?
• Art and craft have always drawn my attention since I was small. I always found it as a very interesting piece of activity for creativity and imagination.
• I was always influenced by my sister when it came to extracurricular activities such as this.
• Even though I had participated in many activities during school time, I was regular at painting, and once I even won an award when I drew a flowing river on the canvas.
• During the summer holidays of the 6th standard, I participated in a competition as my teacher knew I could win it if I tried.
• The competition was to draw a painting with nature as the theme.
• Since I had plenty of time at my disposal, so I did a lot of research to find the correct idea for my painting.
• Finally, I decided to paint the flowing Ganges river with the Himalayas in the background.
• The task was not easy because when you have to draw nature on canvas, you need to be accurate with colours.
• It took me quite some time to draw that painting.
• Initially, I was very nervous, but eventually, I got into a state of flow. And then I started enjoying every second of my task.
• I drew it with precision. To come up with the right colour for the background, I had to mix various colours.
• Finally, when I unveiled the painting, I gained tremendous appreciation from everyone they were all very happy with my painting and that gave me the utmost pleasure.
• They gave me a good round of applause. At the end of the competition, the school principal gave me a trophy along with a bunch of peonies.
• I was on cloud nine that day because that moment changed my life’s trajectory and
made me a confident person. After that, I participated in many other competitions
and brought laurels to my school.
• I was highly satisfied as all admired me and praised my achievement.
For more such interesting IELTS speaking topics, subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS coaching classes in Ahmedabad).
Post a Comment