Describe a piece of clothing you wear most often?
You should say:
- What it is like?
- When and where do you get it?
- How often do you wear it?
- And Explain why you enjoy wearing it?
|Image Source: Unknown
- There are many different types of clothing available today, and frequently people spend a lot of money on them.
- Along with having lots of clothes, I also have a pair of outfits that I often wear.
- It's Punjabi attire. The bright colours with dark shades.
- I went to Punjab six months ago, and when we were there we visited Amritsar, where I bought a Punjabi suit.
- I purchased one there because I enjoy Punjabi outfits a lot.
- This suit gives me a good look, so I like to wear it whenever I have a function.
- I usually buy clothes in a variety of dark and light colours since I enjoy clothes so much.
- I wore this Punjabi outfit to celebrate my father's birthday yesterday.
- Everyone complimented me on how good it looked and how different and unique it was.
- I enjoy the change of wearing traditional clothes, especially Punjabi outfits.
- It contains inner embroidery work with golden borders and long sleeves.
- I also like wearing it since it provides me with something completely different from what I normally wear.
- I don't regularly wear traditional clothing, so some of my friends appreciate it if I do.
- Wearing this, in my opinion, makes me feel more confident.
- The fact that it gives me confidence and optimism may be the only reason why I enjoy this outfit so much.
- Shortly, I also plan to wear more Punjabi suits because I believe they always make me look my best.
- This is my favourite Punjabi suit, therefore whenever I wear it, I take extra care to protect it from damage.
For many more IELTS speaking topics stay in contact with Vinay Patel Classes - The best IELTS classes in Ahmedabad.