Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future.
- What it is?
- How you knew it?
- What it is like?
- And explain why you think it is perfect?
• In this era there are numerous opportunities available in the world most of which are well paid, such as a teacher, a doctor, a nurse, a scientist, a politician and so many more.
• But I think the one that is best suited for me will be the one where I can help others because it lines up with my characters such as a doctor or a teacher.
• However today I would like to talk about being a doctor.
• Doctor plays a vital role in one’s life.
• No matter who you are you are going to visit a doctor at least once in your life.
• I believe one of the reasons that humans' average life span has increased from 50 to 70 years is because of doctors.
• They treat everyone equally no matter which religion you are from or what your background is.
• Since age-old times, a doctor has been considered a noble profession.
• Well I had a pretty rough childhood as I use to fall sick quite often and that’s how I came to know about the profession.
• My dad used to say that the only reason I am healthy today is because of the doctors who made sure you survive through that touch patch in your childhood.
• I guess that was also probably the reason why he always told me to aim for a doctor as my profession in the future.
• I remember during my 10th standard whenever he got a chance, he used to tell me to work hard I want to see you become a doctor in the future.
• I think doctors are the only ones who would probably care for strangers in this modern world other would either first take a video or a picture while helping you to gain popularity in social media.
• Of course, not all are the same but I believe considering the way my nature is I would be a proper fit for this profession.
• I personally love the way the patient smiles and thanks to the doctor after getting healthy.
• I suppose the happiness one feels when they help someone can’t be compared to anything in the world
• I just love helping others whether it’s teaching someone about something they don’t know or don’t understand like I used to during my college days to my friends or treating someone when they are suffering from some illness.
• That is why I believe a perfect profession for me would most likely be as a doctor.
Subscribe to Vinay Patel Classes (IELTS Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad, since 2001).
The reason students are coming from different regions to Mohali is the proven success rate of this exam here. There are lots of institutes which teach IELTS in Mohali. More the options of the classes, harder to choose one from. Not all classes are into genuine teaching, many of them do not care about students at all and they are into it just to make some quick bucks. That is why it is important to choose the right kind of IELTS Coaching classes for you.ReplyDelete
If you are in search of IELTS coaching institute in Mohali then you will find one in this blog, read on